Our Professional White Glove Delivery agent will deliver your product to your home, unpack it and remove all packing material before moving it inside whenever possible. They will then complete any simple assembly and then check the functionality of your new product. Finally, our agent will give a tutorial on how the product is operated.
- All agents will arrive at your home in a face mask and continue to wear it throughout the duration of their visit. - All agents will sanitize their hands before entering your home or touching your product. - We ask that customers wear a face mask, and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from the agent while they are in your home. - Mobility products and patient lifts will be set-up and delivered to immediately inside the door. - Beds and lift chairs will be placed into the appropriate room. Please note: all furniture must be moved so the agent does not need to touch any existing furniture.
The Heartway S12X Vita Monster is a sleek, all-terrain power scooter. The Vita Monster has a 900-watt motor and uses a 200 Amp S-drive controller to power through all types of terrain. The 15″ x 6.3″ rear turf tires allow easy outdoor maneuverability.
The Vita Monster has a double A-Arm front suspension and 3D rear suspension for a smooth ride and maximum shock absorption. It comes with a full LED light package, rearview mirrors, and a roll bar. The Vita Monster’s top speed is 11.5 mph, with a range of up to 28 miles per charge. Other features for the Vita Monster include a sporty 20″ captains seat, cup holder, and adjustable tiller.
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
• There is a 20% restocking fee for ALL returned items. Returned products must be in selling condition as new.
• Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund items.
• All Returns must be done through RehabPulse. Please contact us at 877-234-2018 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All Returns must have a Return Material Authorization number.
• Do not return units or parts without an RMA #. Returned units or parts without a proper RMA number will be refused or returned at the shipper’s expense.
• Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
• Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
• Units and Parts must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase and with an authorized RMA #.
• If the part or unit is shipped back to EV Rider:
1) The Customer is responsible for shipping parts or products back to EV Rider at his/her own expense.
2) The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the customer’s expense.
3) Original shipping charges are not refundable. If the product was sent with “free shipping” the original shipping costs will also be deducted from the refund.
All Warranty Claims should be done through RehabPulse. Please contact us at 877-234-2018, or email@example.com Warranty by EV Rider, LLC THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame. ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter or charger is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider, LLC’s option, without charge. Labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your EV Rider product. 6 MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY All spare parts carry a six-month limited warranty from the day of sale. This includes replacement batteries and chargers sold separately from the original scooter purchase. SHIPPING - DOMESTIC: All warranty items will be shipped via Fedex Ground. Requested expedited shipping will be at the expense of the purchaser. SHIPPING - INTERNATIONAL: Parts will be provided under warranty at no charge, but shipping to any offshore and/ or international location will be the responsibility of the purchaser. International and offshore end-users must contact the dealer/distributor directly to initiate the warranty process. ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter). The batteries are warranted by EV Rider for one year after the purchase of the Unit with the exception of the Stand-NRide scooter. Service: Warranty service can be performed by EV Rider, LLC or by an authorized EV Rider, LLC service facility. Do not return faulty parts to EV Rider, LLC without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter. This Warranty excludes:
• Batteries that are provided free with the scooter. See the EV Rider invoice/packing slip for additional detail.
• Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds, and footrest covers, etc.)
• Damaged caused by, battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
• Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EV Rider, LLC.
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EV Rider, LLC. Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty. Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.