Our Professional White Glove Delivery agent will deliver your product to your home, unpack it and remove all packing material before moving it inside whenever possible. They will then complete any simple assembly and then check the functionality of your new product. Finally, our agent will give a tutorial on how the product is operated.
- All agents will arrive at your home in a face mask and continue to wear it throughout the duration of their visit. - All agents will sanitize their hands before entering your home or touching your product. - We ask that customers wear a face mask, and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from the agent while they are in your home. - Mobility products and patient lifts will be set-up and delivered to immediately inside the door. - Beds and lift chairs will be placed into the appropriate room. Please note: all furniture must be moved so the agent does not need to touch any existing furniture.
With the Go-Go® Endurance Li, traveling has never
been easier! This 4-wheel scooter has everything you
need for a safe and convenient trip. With the standard
8AH airline-compliant lithium-ion battery pack**, the
Go-Go Endurance is perfect for air travel. Feather-
touch disassembly provides the portability you need.
When you arrive at your destination, enjoy a smooth,
comfortable ride with Comfort-Trac Suspension.
• Per charge range up to 14.4 miles w/ 16AH
MAXX battery pack; up to 7.2 miles w/ 8AH battery pack**
• Maximum speed up to 4.2 mph
• Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets
you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrists
• Convenient dual charging ports can charge battery
pack on-board or off-board
• Includes two sets of easily changeable, colored panels
• Standard 8AH airline-compliant lithium-ion battery
pack** or upgrade to 16AH MAXX battery pack
• Two seat options: 17” x 17” and 20” x 18”
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect, please call or email Rehabpulse Customer Service, 877-234-2018 or email@example.com
This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
The item must be in new condition; unused. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports.
All accessories and chargers included in the power chair’s box must be returned. EX. Chargers, baskets, additional colored shrouds. Accessories not included in box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a power chair return.
Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Rehabpulse within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
Once the RA has been issued from Rehabpulse, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
Once the product is received it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Rehabpulse is unfortunately not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
Why lithium-ion is an outstanding choice vs SLA:
• 25% Longer range and maintains speed throughout the discharge cycle
• 25% Faster charging period
• Fewer service calls: Lithium-Ion can be topped off and short charged without impacting the useful life of the battery.
• 2-year Warranty