The Home Bed Rails are fully adjustable to fit twin, full, queen, and king size beds via the extension tubes. Extension tubes are included. The rails are also adjustable with two height options (15¾" or 22¾") and three length adjustments (37¾", 43" or 56¾"). Constructed of 7/8" diameter steel tubing for added strength.
Will fit Twin, Full, Queen & King size beds
Constructed of 7/8" Diameter Steel Tubing for Strength via Extension Tubes Included at no extra charge
Fully adjustable with choice of heights (15 3/4" or 22 3/4")
Defective Product – Defective products must be reported as found to comply with Essential Medical Supply, Inc.’s quality assurance system. Credit or replacement will be issued at EMS’s discretion. All Other Product Returns – EMS will allow returns of up to 60 days from the product ship date with an EMS issued Return Authorization (RA) for any items not included on the list titled “Not Eligible for Return”. All goods returned and eligible for credit within 60 days will receive a 15% Restocking Fee to be deducted from the original purchase price. No returns will be accepted after the 60 days.
1. Request and RA by submitting a complete return form by fax or e-mail on behalf of your company or the drop ship customer. All information must be complete before a return will be considered for an RA.
2. EMS will issue and RA after review of the completed form, product age and case pack. Each RA will be valid for a period of fifteen (15) days from issue date. All products must be received within 15 days to be eligible for credit. Once an RA has been issued, no new products or quantities can be added to that RA.
Any additional products will require a new form and a new RA.
3. All returns must ship to:
Essential Medical Supply, Inc. Attn: Returns 6420 Hazeltine National Drive Orlando FL 32822
4. All returns must have the RA# clearly marked on the shipping container.
5. EMS will pay return freight on defective products and shipping errors. All other return freight fees and packaging must be paid by the buyer or consumer. RA Credit – All products received must be in resalable condition unless it is communicated to EMS in advance and approved for return. EMS will reject the shipment if there is any freight damage. No credit will be issued for a return until all products are received by EMS and inspected to make sure that they meet the RA guidelines. All products that do not meet the guidelines stated in the return policy will not receive credit and a statement indicating the reasoning will be sent to the person requesting the RA. No credit will be issued for received quantity higher than the quantity listed in the original request for the RA.
Non-Qualifying Returns – Any product received by EMS that does not qualify under the return guidelines will be returned to the consumer at the EMS’s customer’s expense. These products include but are not limited to:
Products from a supplier other than EMS Products beyond 60 days
If credit is taken for a rejected return or products, EMS will allow 30 days for the credit to be paid back. If the credit is not paid back within 30 days, EMS will put the account on credit hold until the credit is repaid.