Our Professional White Glove Delivery agent will deliver your product to your home, unpack it and remove all packing material before moving it inside whenever possible. They will then complete any simple assembly and then check the functionality of your new product. Finally, our agent will give a tutorial on how the product is operated.
- All agents will arrive at your home in a face mask and continue to wear it throughout the duration of their visit.
- All agents will sanitize their hands before entering your home or touching your product.
- We ask that customers wear a face mask, and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from the agent while they are in your home.
- Mobility products and patient lifts will be set-up and delivered to immediately inside the door.
- Beds and lift chairs will be placed into the appropriate room. Please note: all furniture must be moved so the agent does not need to touch any existing furniture.